Friday, October 2, 2009

If a furry has pics of puppies and kittens in their computer, is that pedophilia?

I've always thought I should have a sports blog. I don't. Mostly because I don't think this world needs another fan boy sports blog. But now I've got this space. I haven't done anything for the shorts other than sign up, write a bio, and remind Phare Play that they've got my headshot. I don't think I should blog about writing a bio. Boring!

So how 'bout my Yankees? Anyone wanna chime in on what you think they should do with Joba?

I haven't decided if I'm going to show up hungover as I did last time I did the short shorts. It seemed to work well, but forcing it seems unnatural. I'll make sure to post if I'm going out drinking that Friday. I can't promise that I'll do anything as miraculous as the hamster costume, but I plan on putting together just as silly a show. 

I'll leave you with song.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that the salvation army store where we found that costume is now gone? Very upsetting.

    ReplyDelete